Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

DaLockRock's Pre-mod application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaLockRock

Rep : 0

DaLockRock's Pre-mod application. Empty
PostSubject: DaLockRock's Pre-mod application.   DaLockRock's Pre-mod application. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:12 am

G' day guys. I earlier attempted to submit my app through the recruitment page. I didn't seem to work, so I will post here.

My IGN is DaLockRock, and I am 13 years old. Young, I know, but hear me out.

I have had previous experience hosting and being admin of servers. Ask Croaks4 if you want this to be checked out. Along with hosting I also have experience creating promotional items, to advertise servers.

I am not a very good builder, but do thoroughly enjoy the moderation of servers, and am willing to help seek and eliminate hackers, griefers and general rule breakers.

I live in Australia, and find this to be an important point as having leaders from different time zones means the server is constantly protected. I would be able to play around 2-4 hours a day on weekdays, and 5-8 on weekends.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application.

-DaLockRock

[EDIT] Forgot to add, I have been playing on this server for around 3 weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

Rep : 0

DaLockRock's Pre-mod application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DaLockRock's Pre-mod application.   DaLockRock's Pre-mod application. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:32 am

I liked this application alot Smile. But you didn't follow the required format for applications, so please make a New application using the format which can be found [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Denied, did not follow/use the required format.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com

DaLockRock's Pre-mod application.
Page 1 of 1