Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

DaLockRocks Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaLockRock

Rep : 0

DaLockRocks Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: DaLockRocks Moderator Application   DaLockRocks Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:44 pm

First of all, sorry about the last moderator request. I didn't see the thread with the application guildlines in it, my mistake Smile
Anyway, lets try this again.

Name: Lachlan

What is your IGN?: dalockrock

How long have you been playing Shadow-Craft?: About 3 weeks now

What position are you applying for?: I am applying for Moderator, but I am okay with being put into pre-mod if you think that is a better position for me.

Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate: I have been admin, and host of small (10-20 player) servers in the past. On top of this, I have also been moderator and other like positions on a few different servers.

Explain how you deserve this position: I think I should get this position as I have been playing for a while, and have helped new players who have joined the server by giving them armour and food. Also, I live in Australia, and having moderators from different time zones is quite important seeing as the more time people of authority are online, the less time hackers and griefers have time to....hack and grief (without being caught).

How long can you be on daily?: On weekdays (mon-fri) I can play for around 2-3 hours a day, and on weekends I can play for about 3-5 hours. This of course being on average days, meaning day where I do not have anything major planned for the day.
Back to top Go down
eZuh

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: DaLockRocks Moderator Application   DaLockRocks Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Wow nice app! +1 from me Smile
- eZuh [Mod]
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: DaLockRocks Moderator Application   DaLockRocks Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:53 pm

PERFECT application! This is TRULY amazing! I say YES! You explained all of your experiences very well, you sound like you know what you're doing Smile. We'll see what the others say, and i'll determine the final decision.

+1 from me!
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
XXLegit_ShadowXX
Admin
XXLegit_ShadowXX

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: DaLockRocks Moderator Application   DaLockRocks Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Great Application I think you should get pre-mod and not mod then you can work your way up.
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: DaLockRocks Moderator Application   DaLockRocks Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:58 pm

The majority of the staff that actually look at the forums *Sigh* Said yes!
Congratulations! Welcome to the team!

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DaLockRocks Moderator Application   DaLockRocks Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

DaLockRocks Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1