Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Zijaman123's application (2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zijaman123

Rep : 0

Zijaman123's application (2) Empty
PostSubject: Zijaman123's application (2)   Zijaman123's application (2) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 am

Name: zijaman123 or Nichoas muller
How long have you been playing Shadow-Craft?: I have been playig on this awesome server for about 8 days.
What position are you applying for?:Staff Mod
Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate: Yes, i have had experience with this position. I have kicked people and banneded people. I always help people when no staff on one the server and i always give them instructtion.

Explain how you deserve this position: I deserve this position beacause i am a nice person and i always help people when staff aren't on. I can build Cool stuff. I always encourage no Swearing. I Have advirtised so much and gotten lots of members on this server. I have advitides so much on servers i have been banned from wacos to advirtise for your server. I think i would be a great Staff Mod. I Always put the members first.

How long can you be on daily?: I can play on this server 6 hrs and more most days
I live in canda and i think its grat for there to be leaders in diffrent time zones
I will be a great Staff Mod

Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

Rep : 0

Zijaman123's application (2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's application (2)   Zijaman123's application (2) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 am

I told you NOT to apply for another week.

Denied.

Thread closed.

If you make another app, you may be banned from the forums temporarily.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com

Zijaman123's application (2)
Page 1 of 1