Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Application for moderator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BamfinEmu

Rep : 0

Application for moderator Empty
PostSubject: Application for moderator   Application for moderator EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Name: Amika
Age: 13 dont be put down by my age im also intrested in trialmod
What is your IGN?: BamfinEmu
How long have you been playing Valkyrie PvP?: since it was posted on minecraft server list

What position are you applying for?: moderator

Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate: recently I was a mod on the server realms gate and I have been a admin preadmin [I was preadmin at the time because of my age at the time I was 9] and mod and other lesser position [prieset, mason, trusted, helper, premod]. The reason I am not staffed at the moment is beacasue realms gate down sized and all the other servers closed down because of updates or being majorly hacked. I am also familiar with most commands E.X. world edit, tim the enchanter, chest shop, sign shop.

Explain how you deserve this position: I deserve this position because I have lots of experience in minecraft [creative, survival, hardcore,hg,bukkit, vanilla, factions, skyblock] I have been playing for about 4ish years, and I have been staff on many differnt servers I am also resposible and dont give in to peoples requests like free itmes. I am also good about cleaning up the servers like destroying unecessary 1 by 1 towers and replanting trees so that players wont have the inconvenience of having to travel huge distances to get wood like on the server swaggercraft. < you have to travel 2 hours to get trees on there old map. People sold sapplings for 1000$ on the server geez >_<

How long can you be on daily?: I can be on when I have time to be on, maby 1 hour or 2 hours on week days and endlessly on week ends.
Back to top Go down

Application for moderator
Page 1 of 1