Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

X Deployable's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X Deployable

Rep : 0

X Deployable's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: X Deployable's Moderator Application   X Deployable's Moderator Application EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:04 am

Name: Ben

What is your IGN?: X_Deployable

How long have you been playing Shadow-Craft?: 1 day

What position are you applying for?: Moderator (or Pre-Mod)

Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate: I do have experience in this position (and higher) I was mod on 2 servers and had admin on 3. I was dedicated to those servers and would like become dedicated to yours. An example of my Moderation skills is if someone greifed spawn I would First roll back the spawn with core inspect (if you have it) then use it to figure out who did it then temp ban. Then I would report the player to a admin or above for them to deal with the rest.

Explain how you deserve this position: I think I deserve this position as I can be dedicated to this server and have knowledge with lots of plugins such as core inspect and developing. I think I would be a good help with building too as i love to make big projects.

How long can you be on daily?: Atleast 3 hours depending on homework
Back to top Go down
eZuh

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: X Deployable's Moderator Application   X Deployable's Moderator Application EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Wow nice application! That's a +1 from me!
- eZuh
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: X Deployable's Moderator Application   X Deployable's Moderator Application EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:33 pm

eZuh wrote:
Name: Michael

IGN: Mmjjoo99

How long have you been playing Shadow-Craft?: One day

What position are you applying for?: Moderator

Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate: I have lots of experience with moderator (and higher) positions. I know how to handle core protect (if you guys have that), and other griefing plugins. For example of my moderation techniques, if someone were to excessively ask for a rank, or a game mode they would be muted for two hours. I know how to work with essentials, and am very experienced with problem solving.

Explain how you deserve this position: I think that your server can use some help with moderation because in the day I've been on I still haven't seen moderation from anyone except for Indivision. I think I could be a big help to your server with my knowledge of developing, and moderation.

How long can you be on daily?: 3 to 4 hours daily.

This application looks almost EXACTLY like eZuhs application... this is Unacceptable.

Denied.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Deployable's Moderator Application   X Deployable's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

X Deployable's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1