Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Trail-Mod Application for (_Sparkie_

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Sparkie_

Rep : 0

Trail-Mod Application for (_Sparkie_ Empty
PostSubject: Trail-Mod Application for (_Sparkie_   Trail-Mod Application for (_Sparkie_ EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:54 pm

-Name: Tyler Souders
-IGN: _Sparkie_
-How long have I been playing Solution PvP: About a day
-Position applying for: Trial-Mod
-Experience: I do not have personal experience as a mod. However, I have previously owned a minecraft server averaging at about 15-25 players at a time. I have a small player-base of friends who I still am in contact with and can vouch for this. I have also been an admin on WoodenPvP for a total time of a month and a half.
-How I deserve this position: I do not believe I deserve this position right off the bat. However over time I hope I can earn your trust and could also earn the right to this position. I'm kind to all players I come in contact with. I believe verbal-abuse/ Violence is toxic to a server especially from staff. I obey rules presented to me by my superiors, and generally try to make the players experience on a server the number one priority. I can also be contacted daily via Skype/Email.
-How long can you be on a day: Most days vary with work. However I can be online for anywhere between 1-4 hours per-day.

Thank you from taking the time to read my application. I highly appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Tyler
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

Rep : 0

Trail-Mod Application for (_Sparkie_ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail-Mod Application for (_Sparkie_   Trail-Mod Application for (_Sparkie_ EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Good application! You explained everything we needed to know, however, 1 day on the server isn't enough. We need to know that you're active, so at least spend around 3 days on the server. If we see that you're still active after those 3 days, then you'll get your position as trial-mod. So you can consider this application, Accepted. Smile

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com

Trail-Mod Application for (_Sparkie_
Page 1 of 1