Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Zijaman123's new application for staff mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zijaman123

Rep : 0

Zijaman123's new application for staff mod Empty
PostSubject: Zijaman123's new application for staff mod   Zijaman123's new application for staff mod EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Name: Nicholas Muller
What is your IGN?:zijaman123
How long have you been playing Shadow-Craft?: I have been playing for about 2 weeks
What position are you applying for?:Staff Moderator
Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate: Yes i have experience with op same thing i have helped servers allot with me being in this position i would help the newbies i they have questions. I know how to use all the commands. I am always nice to everyone and i always warn them twice them kick them if it gets extreme then i will possibly temp banned them.

Explain how you deserve this position: I deserve This position because I ALWAYS help the newbies when they have questions. I live in Canada and i am a very kind person. I am in a different timezone and i play very fair. I am always nice to the members of the server. I can build cool stuff I have advertised so much and i have gotten banned from multiple servers from advertising for yours. I always encourage No swearing on servers because people get very annoyed.
I could help this server allot and keep it running safe and sound

How long can you be on daily?: 5 hrs and more most days

Thanks,
Nicholas Muller
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

Rep : 0

Zijaman123's new application for staff mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's new application for staff mod   Zijaman123's new application for staff mod EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:55 pm

I told you NOT to apply anymore! Banned from posting on the forums for a week.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com

Zijaman123's new application for staff mod
Page 1 of 1