Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Sandee_two's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandee_two

Rep : 0

Sandee_two's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Sandee_two's Staff Application   Sandee_two's Staff Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:59 pm

[b]Name:[/b] Sandee_two

[b]Age:[/b] 14

How long have you been playing shadow-craft?: I have been playing shadow-craft for seven days.

What position are you applying for?: I am applying for any position higher than the default Regular.

Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate: I have been a Moderator, Admin, and Co- Owner on three different servers and I understand the responsibilities that are required with these positions.

Explain how you deserve this position: I believe a deserve a higher position for many reasons. First, I enjoy helping other players with problems and working out solutions. Next, I do not tolerate any form of Spam, Hacking, glitching, etc. Also, I can help to work out problems and find bugs in the server that need to be fixed.

How long can you be on daily?: I can be on daily for around 3-4 hours or more if I have the time. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

Rep : 0

Sandee_two's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandee_two's Staff Application   Sandee_two's Staff Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:04 pm

I actually like your application, you seem like you'd make a GREAT Moderator! And then you can maybe work yourself up to admin Smile. Well, you have my vote! Lets see what the others say :3

+1 from me!

Edit: Well, sense i'm pretty much the only active staff member, I say you deserve your spot as Moderator!

Welcome to Staff! Congratulations! Smile

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com

Sandee_two's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1