Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_horse123

Rep : 0

Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123 Empty
PostSubject: Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123   Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Name:Dylan

What is your IGN?:Dark_horse123

How long have you been playing Solution PvP?:3 Days

What position are you applying for?:Trial-Mod

Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate:Yes i do i am moderator on 3 other servers, DragonCraft,BrutalCraft And ObeyPvP

Explain how you deserve this position:I deserve this position because i am a good mod and i could help out this server alot and i would be avery kind admin.

How long can you be on daily?: 4-5 hours
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123   Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Hmm, I have to admit, i'm interested in your experienced, especially with Obey PvP. But, you need to elaborate some more, prove to me you know what you're doing. There isn't all that much information in this app, you NEED to be REALLY committed to get trial-mod here at Shadow PvP, and this app, doesn't seem like you put all that much time into it. Sorry, but -1 from me.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Dark_horse123

PostSubject: Re: Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123   Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Hmm i can give you more details, I Am Mod On Boobiescraft And they say im a really good admin i have helped build the spawn and i am really kind i help who ever needs help and if i was mod on ShadowPvP I would be so good i could help build pvp arena or anything someone needs me to do, i could be a really good admin please.
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123   Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Dark_horse123 wrote:
Hmm i can give you more details, I Am Mod On Boobiescraft And they say im a really good admin i have helped build the spawn and i am really kind i help who ever needs help and if i was mod on ShadowPvP I would be so good i could help build pvp arena or anything someone needs me to do, i could be a really good admin please.

Now you're just making yourself sound Desperate... Please re-apply, this is unacceptable.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123   Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial-Mod Application-Dark_horse123
Page 1 of 1