Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Superowner123's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
superowner123

Rep : 0

Superowner123's application Empty
PostSubject: Superowner123's application   Superowner123's application EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:18 am

Name:Chris
What is your IGN: superowner123
How long have you been playing: Not Long
What position are you applying for: Any
Do you have experience: Yes i have plenty of experience. I am Co owner on a server called BossCraft at the moment it is down. The thing that makes you think that i MUST be good at my job is the fact that i had no relations with the owner. I worked my way to Co Owner. I'm also Co owner of Good and Evil craft. I am mod on DDKCraft. Unfortunately all of these servers are under maintanence and had been down for quite a while.
Why i think i deserve a position: I defenitely do not believe i deserve a position. I am in between staff postitions and am extremely intrested in this server. I want to lend my ability to make this server CONTINUE to be wonderful.
How long can you be on daily: I can be on the majority of the day every day.
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

Rep : 0

Superowner123's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superowner123's application   Superowner123's application EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:00 pm

I'm impressed, you explained everything, just the way its needed. Application Accepted! You'll be trial-mod.

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com

Superowner123's application
Page 1 of 1