Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Zijaman123's Very detailed Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zijaman123

Rep : 0

Zijaman123's Very detailed Application Empty
PostSubject: Zijaman123's Very detailed Application   Zijaman123's Very detailed Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Name: Nicholas Muller or zijaman123
How long have you been playing Shadow-Craft?:1 week
What position are you applying for?:Staff Mod
Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate:Yes i have experience with op on minecrafterk123 server. I know how to use his position very good. I always helped ppl and prevented crime

Explain how you deserve this position: I Deserve this position because i am a very good Builder and i am very good at deciededing what to do with ppl and i will help build a new spawn and make sure there are no ppl hacking.I will always help the members that are new to the server learn all the commands that they need to use. U guys can trust me to be a good Staff Mod

How long can you be on daily?: 6hrs +
Back to top Go down
XXLegit_ShadowXX
Admin
XXLegit_ShadowXX

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's Very detailed Application   Zijaman123's Very detailed Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:11 pm

NO lol!
Back to top Go down
Grannybacon
Grannybacon

PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's Very detailed Application   Zijaman123's Very detailed Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Your application is getting better give some time before your next one Razz and helping build spawn to get rid of hackers? possibly not what spawn does but... Better luck next lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's Very detailed Application   Zijaman123's Very detailed Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:13 pm

You don't sound very professional in my opinion, No offense. Building a new spawn doesn't help prevent hackers, Laughing, sorry, and it looks like the rest of the team has declined your application as well, so i'm gonna have to say, Denied.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's Very detailed Application   Zijaman123's Very detailed Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zijaman123's Very detailed Application
Page 1 of 1