Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Treyeman mod/admin application edited

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crescenzo4

Rep : 0

Treyeman mod/admin application edited  Empty
PostSubject: Treyeman mod/admin application edited    Treyeman mod/admin application edited  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Name:Jordan crescenzo

What is your IGN?:treyeman

How long have you been playing Solution PvP?:since the day it started

What position are you applying for?:mod/admin

Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate:i was on the server at some point and i have had admin / mod on a few others i can use all the plugins on the server iv also being admin/op on a few other servers and every boady thought that i was a very helpful person for building and watching

Explain how you deserve this position:i deserver this position because i want to help the server and pervent anything from happening i love to build and i am a good look out for things that are abnormal to the server and i will do anything to keep people away that dont belong on the server as we
ll as help when admins arent on

How long can you be on daily?:as long as i want

Last edited by crescenzo4 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XXLegit_ShadowXX
Admin
XXLegit_ShadowXX

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Treyeman mod/admin application edited    Treyeman mod/admin application edited  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:21 pm

You could have used a few more details but i like it! +1 from me!
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: Treyeman mod/admin application edited    Treyeman mod/admin application edited  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Not enough information at all. -1.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
stalkerzombie

PostSubject: Re: Treyeman mod/admin application edited    Treyeman mod/admin application edited  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Well i liked it and you are also my friend and i trust you and you are good at being staff-like or whatevr soooo... +0.53827734827234 for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: Treyeman mod/admin application edited    Treyeman mod/admin application edited  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Still not enough information, and guys just because he is your fucking friend, doesn't mean he deserves staff. We're looking for EXPERIENCED people here at Valkryie PvP, and to be fully honest with you, you don't seem experienced, treyeman. Sorry, but Application Denied.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treyeman mod/admin application edited    Treyeman mod/admin application edited  Empty

Back to top Go down

Treyeman mod/admin application edited
Page 1 of 1