Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

jarryd98's Mod App :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostzeh

Rep : 0

jarryd98's Mod App :) Empty
PostSubject: jarryd98's Mod App :)   jarryd98's Mod App :) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:03 am

Name:Kobe
What is your IGN?: jarryd98
How long have you been playing Solution PvP?:Senice day one! Smile
What position are you applying for?: Mod
Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate: i have been mod on a couple severs, I have experenice because this is the main rank i have been. I know most commands i know how to make someone listen to me. For example when ever i went to Aangs house he would give me food! xD (;

Explain how you deserve this position:Because i have been working hard to help the sever by welcoming new players been pitching ideas to the sever

How long can you be on daily?:5 hours a day
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: jarryd98's Mod App :)   jarryd98's Mod App :) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 am

Good app! But you have not been on this server sense day one Razz. Not even I have. But, you got a +1 from me!
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
XXLegit_ShadowXX
Admin
XXLegit_ShadowXX

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: jarryd98's Mod App :)   jarryd98's Mod App :) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:07 am

I like this except for the fact you havent been on sinse day on. I still say yes. +1 from me!
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: jarryd98's Mod App :)   jarryd98's Mod App :) EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 am

It seems both of us liked your application! And we've come with a conclusion that you will get the rank, Trial-Mod! Welcome the team! Cool

Application Accepted!

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jarryd98's Mod App :)   jarryd98's Mod App :) Empty

Back to top Go down

jarryd98's Mod App :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Staff Applications-