Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zijaman123

Rep : 0

Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator   Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Name: Nicholas Muller or zijaman123
How long have you been playing Shadow-Craft: 1week
What position are you applying for?:Staff Moderator
Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate Yes i have this position on Minecrafterk123's Minecraft server.

Explain how you deserve this position: I deserve this position Because I will help make this server better and make sure there is always a clean atmosphere on the server. Ihave invited 5 ppl to this server Hmuller123 and a few others

How long can you be on daily?: 5hrs+
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator   Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 pm

You didn't provide enough information about yourself and your experiences, so its a big no from me unfortunately. But we'll see what the others say.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
XXLegit_ShadowXX
Admin
XXLegit_ShadowXX

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator   Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 pm

I feel the exsact same as him no.
Back to top Go down
Grannybacon
Grannybacon

PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator   Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:47 pm

I feel that your application should take some more work and play for a while and get to know our staff and help out by introducing new players and being a strong player on the server through, pvp, Surviving, and building cool builds bom bom bom sunny sunny Idea
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator   Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:49 pm

The majority of the staff has said no to your application, so unfortunately, your application has been Denied.

Better luck next time!

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator   Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Zijaman123's Application for Staff Moderator
Page 1 of 1