Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

Karlkitty456's Mod Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karlkitty

Rep : 0

Karlkitty456's Mod Application. Empty
PostSubject: Karlkitty456's Mod Application.   Karlkitty456's Mod Application. EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Don't really know what to say here.. Hmm. Well My Skype name is Karlkitty456.
I can offer a lot to the server. Basic things like making people follow the rules (Duh) and other usual things but I can also offer pixel art Razz I can show you some of my recent work that may catch your attention. The pixel art also leads onto building (Quite nicely in my opinion) and other things in that category. I'm reasonably mature. No excessive swearing either. Hope you consider. Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Grannybacon
Grannybacon

PostSubject: Re: Karlkitty456's Mod Application.   Karlkitty456's Mod Application. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:00 am

Thank you for the application but you must use the application template on the forum page just above your application, thanks try again with the template Smile
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

PostSubject: Re: Karlkitty456's Mod Application.   Karlkitty456's Mod Application. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Grannybacon wrote:
Thank you for the application but you must use the application template on the forum page just above your application, thanks try again with the template Smile
I told you... I handle these kind of threads myself... Sigh...

Please make a New application using the format which can be found [Only admins are allowed to see this link], it is REQUIRED.

Denied, did not follow/use the required format.

Thread Closed.

Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karlkitty456's Mod Application.   Karlkitty456's Mod Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Karlkitty456's Mod Application.
Page 1 of 1