Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Server Status: Online

teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eZuh

Rep : 1

teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application   teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Name: Michael

IGN: Mmjjoo99

How long have you been playing Shadow-Craft?: One day

What position are you applying for?: Moderator

Do you have experience in this position? If so, please elaborate: I have lots of experience with moderator (and higher) positions. I know how to handle core protect (if you guys have that), and other griefing plugins. For example of my moderation techniques, if someone were to excessively ask for a rank, or a game mode they would be muted for two hours. I know how to work with essentials, and am very experienced with problem solving.

Explain how you deserve this position: I think that your server can use some help with moderation because in the day I've been on I still haven't seen moderation from anyone except for Indivision. I think I could be a big help to your server with my knowledge of developing, and moderation.

How long can you be on daily?: 3 to 4 hours daily.
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application   teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Wow, i'm impressed. I'm going to vote yes, you seem very experienced, you sound like you know what you're doing. But its not ALL up to me, lets see what the rest of the staff say!

+1 from me!
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
XXLegit_ShadowXX
Admin
XXLegit_ShadowXX

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application   teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:10 pm

I have to say great apply but i would like you to wait for 5 days then re-apply only because you just joined.
Back to top Go down
Aangzy
Admin
Aangzy

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application   teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Well I'm gonna say Accepted!
You've been promoted to Moderator!

Welcome to the team! Smile

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://valkyriepvp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application   teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

teheZuh (Mmjjoo99) Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1